Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One blog and one blog only

For those of you that may read this blog or others that bear my name, you may feel a little deja vu.  As a young lawyer starting my practice, I thought the way to get clients was to publish lots of blogs with very specific audiences in mind.  I have had a speeding ticket blog (because I handle many speeding tickets), a personal injury blog, a DUI blog, and even a blog on my website.  These avenues would be great to round up business, if I kept them updated.

Problem was, I never got on my different blogs to post new information.  I blog often, and update Facebook pages and twitter feeds, but when I can't get around to my personal injury blog for a month, it defeats the purpose.  Instead of looking like a lawyer that has his act together, a blogger with an empty blog looks like somebody with the best intentions but no follow-through.  Enough of that for me.

I am therefore consolidating my blogging to this post, since it's my favorite.  What this means for you the reader is that I will be reposting my content from other locations and Esquire by Day will act as my single source of written material.  Having a single blog will give me the chance to blog often and keep things up to date.  So, I apologize in advance for the regurgitated material you will find, but ultimately I believe this will be a much better source of information and window into my practice.

JD

John D. Duncan is president of J.D. Duncan, PC, founding partner of Prater, Duncan & Craig, LLC in Newnan, Georgia, and is Esquire by Day.  You can find him at www.jdduncanlaw.com, or follow him on twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment