Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Speeding in Georgia is now up!



I love handling speeding tickets.  Maybe it's because I got my fair share when I was younger, maybe it's because I appreciate fast cars, and maybe it's because not many lawyers even want to handle these cases.  In any event, I like representing clients for speeding as well as advising prospective clients.

With that being said, I have created a new website, Speeding In Georgia, which is geared solely toward handling and advising individuals on speeding tickets.  This site is unique in that its purpose is not to persuade folks to hire me full-time, but to provide a way to get fast legal advice without breaking the bank.  I have a "shop" on the site that people can pay for fifteen minutes of my time and get their speeding ticket questions answered.  It is my hope that people will find this site and use it to decide whether they need to hire counsel or can handle the case in some other way.

Take a look and let me know what you think.  And of course, use the service if you need a speeding question answered.

Best,

JD


John D. Duncan is president of J.D. Duncan, PC, founding partner of Prater, Duncan & Craig, LLC in Newnan, Georgia, and is Esquire by Day.  You can find him at www.jdduncanlaw.com, or follow him on twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment